Borrego Sun - Since 1949

Road Runner Club Fire - Clarification

 

Last updated 8/5/2016 at 11:08am



The July 28 issue of the Borrego Sun contained an article about a fire at the Road Runner Club.

Witnesses at the scene informed our reporter that a painter from Morgan Painting failed to turn off the gas that caused the explosion when paint fumes were introduced.

Both the plumber and the painter are employees of Labor Ready and Morgan Painting should not have been mentioned.





You might be interested in:
 
 
Rendered 08/15/2018 03:29